Do you remember the very first moments of your tenant life?
If so, do you remember that instead of the rent, you paid an extra sum of money that is usually known as the tenant deposit. It guarantees the host and the property owner that you will return the house, studio or small apartment in the condition you have obtained it. Find out more.
It is important to never forget this contract and agreement as this could result in a loss of money. If remembered, we recommend an end of tenancy cleaning, so no surprises or lost money will ruin your end of tenant life.
You may forget about this task or you may be rushed by the time because of some other circumstances. The most important thing is to manage and organise a thorough cleaning service in your property.
Here are some good ideas for your emergency end of tenancy clean:
- Calculate the time you have and spend equal periods for each of the rooms. Never underestimate any of the premises in the house, because they all need to be tidied, washed, and wiped.
- Concentrate harder on the following tasks – stain removal, dust removal, rearranging, getting rid of the mould, carpet and window cleaning. Click here to look at the best ways to clean windows.
- Invest in carpet cleaning – carpet cleaning is used across all industries, including homes and offices. Having a clean carpet can instantly make the room look cleaner and more presentable. SmartClean Services Ltd is a world-class commercial cleaning company in Crawley that has an extensive knowledge in carpet cleaning.
- Be precise and wise – do not “hide” the dirtiness, but remove it – never heap up the grime at one place and never skip to clean the furniture from the inside and from the outside.
- Finish the cleaning with refreshing and hygienic efforts – air the house, disinfect, sanitise, and have a final walk through the rooms for check and repeated cleaning tasks.